BULLINGTON CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LLC DISCLOSURES
1. The Company only transacts business in states where it is properly registered, or excluded or exempted from registration requirements. Registration as an investment adviser does not constitute an endorsement of the firm by securities regulators nor does it indicate that the adviser has attained a particular level of skill or ability.
2. Follow-up and individualized responses to persons that involve either the affecting or attempting to effect transmissions in securities, or the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation, as the case may be, will not be made absent compliance with state investment adviser and investment adviser representative registration requirements, or an applicable exemption or exclusion.
3. Past performance may not be indicative of future results. Therefore, no current or prospective client should assume that the future performance of any specific investment, investment strategy (including the investments and/or investment strategies recommended or purchased by the adviser), or product made reference to directly or indirectly on this Website, or indirectly via link to any unaffiliated third-party website, will be profitable or equal to corresponding indicated performance levels.
4. Different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that any specific investment will either be suitable or profitable for a client’s investment portfolio. No client or prospective client should assume that any information presented and/or made available on this Website serves as a receipt of, or a substitute for, personalized individual advice from the adviser or any other investment professional.
5. Historical performance results for investment indexes and/or categories generally do not reflect the deduction of transaction and/or custodial charges or the deduction of an investment management fee, the incurrence of which would have the effect of decreasing historical performance results.
6. Information presented on the website or in the written articles is believed to be factual and up-to-date, but we do not guarantee its accuracy and it should not be regarded as a complete analysis of the subjects discussed. All expressions of opinion reflect the judgment of the author as of the date of publication and are subject to change. Information presented does not involve the rendering of personalized investment advice, but is limited to the dissemination of thoughts and opinions on investment topics. Information presented is not an offer to buy or sell, or a solicitation of any offer to buy or sell the securities mentioned herein.
7. E-MAIL WARNING: All e-mail sent to or from this address will be received or otherwise recorded by the Bullington Capital Management LLC corporate e-mail system and is subject to archival, monitoring and/or review, by and/or disclosure to, someone other than the recipient. This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) (“intended recipient”) to whom it is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible and delete the message without reading it or making a copy. Any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other intended use of this message or any of its content by any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Bullington Capital Management LLC has taken precautions to screen this message for viruses, but we cannot guarantee that it is virus-free nor are we responsible for any damage that may be caused by this message.